Yes n yay my stomach is ok le. Im preparing to eat whole lots of food today!
Traveled to Plaza Singapura in the afternoon today with my mum to the samsung shop there. Stupid la, now my phone screen is spoilt n I can barely see my screen at all. I only dropped the phone once n it became like this. Samsung is weak :S. Left my phone at the service centre where it will prob take 3-4 days to repair. Walked around ps n realised that I really cant stand shopping... =X lol.
haiz now that my com is fixed, my phone is spoilt. Wth man, dun ever rely too much on technology. Ok reached home n took out an old nokia phone lol. oh sian no music for a few days =[
Some funny happened at my house today. My mum was boiling 3 eggs n then she left the fire unattended. So the liquid evaporated... leaving the eggs almost with direct contact with da fire...
N VIOLLAAA! One of the eggs actually exploded! How cool.
Putting all these issues aside, I ate a super hearty + filling dinner at some zi char seafood stall. I ended my meal with an ice cream lol =]] Fattening, but who cares.
Lol nvm going to movie on mon with TeeMan Wenbo Yuki Jeremy n bball on tues
-*I can still smell the eggs whenver I walked into the kitchen*-

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home